If you want to ask CERN/IT to collaborate with your R&D project then please follow the procedure described below.
Please send your request as early as possible. Timely submission and inclusion of all the requested materials facilitates the review and eventual approval.
Send a short document with the following information:
- Project name
- Project leader contact details (name, position, institution, email)
- Project abstract (max 1 page)
- List of Project Partners
- Project start-date and duration
- Relevance of the project to CERN/IT and CERN’s scientific programme
- Outline how you see the relationship between your project and CERN/IT and explain any commitment you are requesting from CERN/IT
- Deadline for response to request and to whom it should be addressed
- The Funding Call to which you are participating (if applicable)
3. Sending the request
Please send an email with subject "Request for [your_project]" with the above material to it-ec-project-office(at)cern.ch.
Note that all such requests are subject to approval by the CERN/IT department management.