You can access your professional communication details made from you GSM via:
HRT Telephone Details
Only communications charged to your budget code are displayed.
The private expenses are deducted monthly from your salary:
- “TELEPH. PRIVES GSM” corresponds to the GSM traffic invoice
- “TELEPH. PRIVES” corresponds to the PABX traffic invoice
We remind you that by demanding a private subscription, neither refund nor contestation of call/data expenses will be possible.
You can find the information regarding the mobile telephony costs here: Mobile tariffs.
Calls made from a fixed-line or from a mobile phone while connected to Swisscom are routed by CERN’s telephone exchange (PABX).
Communications to all external numbers are billed by our operators and could be deducted from the user budget code or salary in case of private calls.
Please note that the PABX traffic price list is strictly confidential and cannot be divulged in order to preserve price competitiveness.
CERN telecom bills are processed in two steps:
- GSM traffic
GSM traffic includes:
- All GSM calls made on roaming
- All GSM Data connections on roaming
- All SMS and MMS
The monthly billing is established at the beginning of each month for the entire previous month. The details are available in HRT/CET around the 12th of each month.
- Telephone exchange (PABX) traffic
PABX traffic includes:
- All calls made from CERN landlines and through the Automatic Switchboard System (79999)
- All GSM calls made on Swisscom Network (no roaming)
For any additional information please contact the Telecom Lab at 77777 or send an email to email@example.com.