Release 3.0 is now production. Check features and user notes.
Vidyo allows users to make point-to-point calls or multipoint videoconference meetings from their desktop machines, tablets and smartphones, H323/SIP equipped meeting rooms and from traditional phone lines.
- An individual permanent meeting room in which one can invite people to remote meetings
- A mechanism to plan and create remote meetings attached to an event in Indico, through the Indico interface
- A way to moderate manage meetings created by the user (mute, call, ban etc.)
- A way to record remote meetings
- Plugins for integration with Google Services, MS Outlook and MS Lync
- CERN Vidyo is now running on version 3.2 | 22 Oct 2014
- Vidyo Infrastructure Upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.2 - 21st of October | 3 Oct 2014
- VidyoDesktop client upgrade to 3.3.0-027 | 17 Sep 2014
- New Vidyo Phone Number at BNL | 21 Aug 2014
- Vidyo Upgrade 3.0.1 | 11 Feb 2014