Release 2.2.2 is the current production version. Check features and user notes.
Vidyo allows users to make point-to-point calls or multipoint videoconference meetings from their desktop machines, tablets and smartphones, H323/SIP equipped meeting rooms and from traditional phone lines.
- An individual permanent meeting room in which one can invite people to remote meetings, accessible through the http://vidyoportal.cern.ch
- A mechanism to plan and create remote meetings attached to an event in Indico, through the Indico interface
- A way to moderate manage meetings created by the user (mute, call, ban etc.), through the http://vidyoportal.cern.ch
- A way to record a remote meeting, through the VidyoPortal (service to be available on production in October 2013)
- An integration to Outlook and Microsoft Lync (new plugins available in the upcoming release)
- New telephone number to access Vidyo in the US | 8 Nov 2013
- Vidyo Release 2.2.2 in production | 9 Jul 2013
- New phone access point at CERN: 71400 (from the outside +41227671400) | 4 Apr 2013
- Vidyo updates: New IVR, New Phone Bridge in Germany, more routers | 11 Mar 2013
- First Month of Vidyo operation as the official collaboration service for the LHC community | 18 Feb 2013