Release 2.2.1 is now in production. Check new features and user notes.
Vidyo allows users to make point-to-point calls or multipoint videoconference meetings from their desktop machines, tablets and smartphones, H323/SIP equipped meeting rooms and from traditional phone lines.
- An individual permanent meeting room in which one can invite people to remote meetings, accessible through the http://vidyoportal.cern.ch
- A mechanism to plan and create remote meetings attached to an event in Indico, through the Indico interface
- A way to moderate manage meetings created by the user (mute, call, ban etc.), through the http://vidyoportal.cern.ch
- A way to record a remote meeting, through the VidyoPortal (service not yet available publically)
- An integration to Outlook and Microsoft Lync