Release 3.0 is now production. Check features and user notes.
Vidyo allows users to make point-to-point calls or multipoint videoconference meetings from their desktop machines, tablets and smartphones, H323/SIP equipped meeting rooms and from traditional phone lines.
- An individual permanent meeting room in which one can invite people to remote meetings
- A mechanism to plan and create remote meetings attached to an event in Indico, through the Indico interface
- A way to moderate manage meetings created by the user (mute, call, ban etc.)
- A way to record remote meetings
- Plugins for integration with Google Services, MS Outlook and MS Lync
- Vidyo Upgrade 3.0.1 | 11 Feb 2014
- Vidyo Recordings | 9 Dec 2013
- New telephone number to access Vidyo in the US | 8 Nov 2013
- New phone access point at CERN: 71400 (from the outside +41227671400) | 4 Apr 2013
- Vidyo updates: New IVR, New Phone Bridge in Germany, more routers | 11 Mar 2013