How to request a live webcast of a CERN event?
Organising a live webcast of an event in an equipped room:
- Check if the room is equipped with the webcast and recording equipement at : CERN webcast/recording rooms
- Create an event in Indico and in the management area for this event, go to the "Services->Logistics" menu item, and click on the "Webcast/Recording" and fill the form.
- at least 2 weeks before the event
- If your request is accepted, the live webcast will be accessible from this site: https://webcast.cern.ch
- You do not need to worry about anything (only make sure speakers are equipped with an open microphone), our operation team will start, operate and stop the webcast remotely. In case of any problem, before, during or after the webcast please contact the support team by calling the helpdesk (77777) or sending a mail to email@example.com
- Please note that it is your responsibility (as organiser of the event) to request from the speaker his/her authorisation for being recorded, however Indico provides a handy interface to collect these authorisations in an electronic way.
You are here