Voice Mailbox (Combox)
- Click on Menu icon on the top left corner:
- Activate / deactivate the call forwarding options (Unconditional, if Busy, If No Reply, If No Reachable) and click on Save:
If you wish, you can program your settings straight from your telephone like this:
1. Select your COMBOX® by calling +41 79 499 79 79 from your mobile phone, or press and hold key 1.
2. As soon as you are connected, press key 9, and for further functions press key 0
You need a PIN code in order to be able to listen to your COMBOX from any phone or from abroad.
At your fist connection to your COMBOX, you will be asked to choose your COMBOX PIN code (which should contain between 4 and 8 digits).
Once your Pin configured, you will receive a confirmation by SMS.
Forgotten your COMBOX PIN?
Send an SMS with the word COMBOX to the number 444. You will immediately receive an SMS with your PIN. This service is free within Switzerland.
Listening to your COMBOX PIN
Call your COMBOX from your own telephone: press speed dial button 1 (hold the button down) or, if it has not been programmed, dial 086 + your telephone number.
Press 9 for the settings menu and then press 2
You will now hear your current PIN.
Changing your COMBOX PIN
- To change your PIN, press and follow the instructions.
While you are listening to your messages you can select the following commands on your phone keypad:
Call back (deactivated for CERN numbers)
2 Save the message
3 Delete the message
4 Repeat the message
9 Settings menu: go to settings
0 Other functions
# Next message: plays the next message
- Dial 086 followed by your full telephone number, including dialling code, e.g. 086 075 411 9999
- You will hear your COMBOX greeting message
- Press the button * during the greeting message
- Now enter your COMBOX PIN and then press the button #
Your messages will now be played back to you automatically
Call your COMBOX: press speed dial button 1 (hold the 1 button down) or, if it has not been programmed, dial +41 79 499 79 79.
You will be prompted to enter your telephone number (e.g. 075 411 9999)
You will be prompted to enter your PIN. If you do not know your PIN, it will be sent to you via SMS. You do not need to interrupt your call. Simply follow the voice prompts.
- After you have entered the correct PIN, you will be able to listen to your messages or change your settings.