Vidyo allows users to make point-to-point calls or multipoint videoconference meetings from their desktop machines, tablets and smartphones, H323/SIP equipped meeting rooms and from traditional phone lines.
- An individual permanent meeting room in which one can invite people to remote meetings
- A mechanism to plan and create remote meetings attached to an event in Indico, through the Indico interface
- A way to moderate manage meetings created by the user (mute, call, ban etc.)
- A way to record remote meetings
- Plugins for integration with Google Services, MS Outlook and MS Lync
Please follow latest changes/news in our discourse site: https://videoconference.web.cern.ch