The CNIC Users Exchange objectives are:
- Provide a forum to discuss Controls related security aspects incl. the CNIC Security policy and to collect items for future improvements
- Provide a forum to discuss the CNIC tools, present and help on their usage, discuss their features, answer questions and problems on them, and to collect suggestions for improvements
- Synchronize the different CNIC tools and coordinate their evolution according to the users needs
- Follow up with the implementation of the CNIC Security Policy on all TN and ENs, and esp. improve the security on the Technical Network;
- Raise Awareness on Controls System & Network security and train on incident reporting.
The web site for this meeting series is in Indico CNIC Meetings
Online representatives from the controls and experiments