Here are the forms to fill out:
- Claim for reimbursement of education fees (old arrangement) for staff recruited before 2007 (except former local staff)
- Claim for reimbursement of education fees (new arrangement) for staff recruited from 2007 onwards (including former local staff), fellows and scientific associates (under condition)
Some important things to remember:
- Receipts / proofs of payment must be attached to each invoice
- Only three claims per year and per child are allowed. Try to keep a few invoices together before submitting a request.
- You only have till the end of the following school year to request a reimbursement
The full procedure can be found in the admin e-guide
REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES FOR LECTURERS
Regarding requests of reimbursement of expenses for lecturers, the rules for Official travels apply.
In any case, all requests must be justified by an invitation letter (or equivalent) and approved by the Head of Department.
Please see the procedure about People registered as External for full details.
Sundry expenses can only be reimbursed when they have been incurred for the needs of the department and with the approval of the Group Leader.
You need to provide the secretariat with all your receipts and proofs of payment in order to be reimbursed.