IT CAR POOL
If you need a car in the context of your functions at CERN, contact Isabelle Droux: she will take the necessary action after requesting the DPO's approval SA Car Pool Bicycle Shuttle Hertz.
Isabelle also takes care of other actions concerning the Car Pool (change of category, change of user, cancellation if no more need, etc.)
IT Car Pool Status
4049 – GE476303 – vignette autoroute
Car Pool Rules
Users are reminded that they have to follow a few simple rules in order to user these cars efficiently.
- To have the licence CERN ‘V’ Access request
- To be on the list of users held and updated by Isabelle Droux after approval of DPO.
- Priority for using an IT Car Pool car has to be given to people who have to transport materials and for the staff authorized to intervene at Safe host.
- Keys are distributed in Building 513 with the operators and have to be given back to them. Please show your access CERN card to the operator.
- Please return the key as soon as you are back, even if you know that you will again need a car later in the day.
- Thank you for parking the car on its reserved yellow place (panel with license plate). See pictures below.
- If you discover anything wrong with the car, please drive it to the Car Service in Building 130 to get the problem fixed. Please tell the operators that you have done so.
Please see SMB website for the full procedure. See the pictures above to find where the cars are parked (green places).
Please see SMB website for the full procedure. Please note that CERN bicycles will be charged at the rate of 1 CHF per day from 1 June to 30 September (except for SUMMER STUDENTS).
All the information concerning the CERN Shuttle is available on the SMB website