1 New Internal Mobility Opportunity (IT-CDA)
Software Engineer (Grade 6) in the IT-CDA Digital Repositories (DR) Section. You will be part of the CDS (CERN Document Server) team. CDS is CERN’s institutional repository where all research output and other related objects (articles, videos, photos, audio, etc) are archived, preserved and disseminated. You will be involved in:
- The development of new modules and functionalities for the CERN Document Server as well as contributing to the Invenio Digital Library Framework.
- DevOps activities - the configuration, deployment and maintenance activities of the CDS service.
- Providing support to CDS users and sharing expertise with the Invenio developer community.
- The management of code contributions following an Open Source development model.
- Possibly supervising team members on short-term contracts.
The experience required for this post is:
- Demonstrated experience with the full-stack development of large software projects, preferably for the web, involving design and development of user interfaces, web application back-ends, front-ends and database schema management.
- Experience with user relations, user support, user training and user requirements definition.
- Experience in service deployment, configuration management and operation.