Change in family status

The Organisation must be informed of any change in your family situation within 30 calendar days. A new document is now available in EDH to do so. Please note that all the necessary certificates (birth, marriage, PACS, etc.) need to be attached to the document. More details on the procedure can be found in the admin eGuide.