1 New Internal Mobility Opportunity (IT-CF)
The Service Management section within the IT Computing Facilities group provides support and tools for adoption and usage of ITIL best practices for the management of all services the department offers. The successful candidate will take a leading role for the operation and maintenance of the CERN ITSM tool (ServiceNow). The candidate will also take technical responsibilities for the cross department collaboration (IT-SMB) concerning the evolution and future usage of the tool.
Experience and competencies
- Experience with a modern ITSM tool and a very good understanding of ITIL or similar best-practices framework for Service Management.
- Practical knowledge of a software development life-cycle concept. Extensive knowledge of scripting languages, web services, software development processes and techniques.
- Very good understanding and experience with relational database technology.
- Porting/software integration: understanding the principles of incremental and logical integration of components in order to create operational services.
- Testing: understanding of the concurrent lifecycle process of engineering in order to measure and improve quality of software.
- Familiarity with User and service support.
- Experience with team work and collaborations.