2 New Internal Mobility Opportunities (IT-DB)
15 Dec 2020
Type of notice
Member of the Streaming and Analytics Services section in the Database services group.
- System administration of "big data technologies" infrastructure (Apache Hadoop: YARN, HDFS, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Jupyter Notebooks) through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configuration and support of big data platforms: architecture, evolution, migration, upgrades and patches, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Consultancy, assistance and advice to end users, including model schema, analytics and big data pipeline design.
- Sharing domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and training to peers.
The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in following fields:
- Operation of large scale production big data environments.
- Technical and troubleshooting skills with Hadoop components, specially of big data stores such as Apache HBase or equivalent.
- Devops operations (Linux systems) experience in an Agile development environment - Exposure to puppet configuration management or equivalent.
- Performance tuning, optimization, replication techniques, clustering, partitioning and security issues.
16 Dec 2020