1 New Internal Mobility Opportunity (IT-CDA)
02 Oct 2019
Type of notice
Computing Engineer (IT-CDA-WF)
As a Computing Engineer in the Web Frameworks section, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Capture user needs and constraints, and perform functional analyses,
- Developing, integrating and configuring systems, such as OpenShift/OKD and Kubernetes
- Driving continuous improvement of existing systems and applications in close collaboration with users and external partners/suppliers.
- Providing user and system/application support.
- Defining an appropriate documentation strategy and ensuring appropriate documentation exists throughout the lifecycle of the systems and services.
You will also contribute to:
- Managing the container based Web frameworks infrastructure including software development tools such as Gitlab and JIRA
- Managing security of IT systems and applications.
Required skills include:
- Experience in web and software development,
- Experience in working with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, OpenShift/OKD and Kubernetes.
- Capacity management, change management, continuity and availability management of software applications.
- Identification and selection of relevant emerging ICT technologies
Contact person: Andreas Wagner
02 Oct 2019