Olympus Technical Seminar - May 7
This is the second announcement of the Olympus Scientific Solutions Seminar which will take place on May 7 at the CERN Council Room.
There are news with respect to the first announcement concerning the agenda:
- a further talk about extra fast cameras to observe fast phenomena
- a user case talk concerning an endoscope application in ATLAS and CMS
- if anyone is interested to contribute with further user experience please contact email@example.com
If you have not done before please REGISTER your participation here: https://indico.cern.ch/event/312713/ and have a look to the agenda mostly dedicated to an overview of major R&D applications using latest Olympus leading-edge inspection and measurement solutions including Endoscopy, Remote Visual Inspection, High Speed Video, Phased Array Ultrasound and X-Ray Fluorescence.
In the afternoon it will be possible to see and play with all these instruments during applications hands-on with Olympus experts!
- The registration is for FREE
- It give the right to the welcome material and gadgets
- 2 coffee breaks included
- Lunch offered at R1
- An Olympus Though camera will be randomly gifted to one of the registered participants during the afternoon session